Why so many Perth homes and businesses call RCD Electrical & Air Conditioning
As a local, family-owned and operated business, our small team of qualified electricians pride themselves on high-quality work. We also happen to be passionate about good, old-fashioned customer service, something we feel is sometimes left by the wayside in the modern industry.
We treat every home and business we work in with respect and guarantee to leave all areas clean and tidy no matter the size of the project. We strongly advise against taking the DIY route when it comes to electrical work. By calling a professional, you could be avoiding serious injury or something even worse.
Consider the following:
- Electrical work requires permits and inspections that are taken care of when professional electricians perform the work on your behalf
- Professionals save a lot of time and energy
- You'll have some very important peace of mind in knowing the job has been done properly, and your electrical components are safe, avoiding a potential fire risk
- Misunderstanding the various boxes, cables, switches, and outlets can have dangerous outcomes
- Knowledge and experience are vital for all electrical work
- You can limit your costs with energy-efficient solutions and circuits that are correctly mapped when a professional is there to make recommendations